FSW: Career Mode Update #3 Available Now
Happy weekend to our frequent flyers,
We've got an update to the public Career Mode branch with a number of tweaks to the missions and the enabling of maintenance jobs. You can find the full list below:
- Maintenance jobs have now been enabled. However, please be aware that failures of this type of mission are now also supported!
- Cargo jobs will now have increased weight.
- PAX jobs will now have increased potential numbers of passengers.
- Some jobs will now have an increased pay rate.
- Some jobs (particularly Maintenance jobs) now have a reduced range.
- Dramatically changed available aircraft for some jobs - for example, slower
- Cubs will now appear less in bigger jobs.
- Weather conditions have been changed so that early jobs are less likely to encounter bad weather.
- Reputation reward has been increased for some jobs (particularly MEP jobs).
- Difficulty across jobs will now be better balanced and will ramp up in value.
- Random weather themes and times of day are now supported.
- Failure support for jobs has now been improved. # Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug related to a sky/weather graphical issue.
- Fixed a bug where MEP jobs should now correctly choose MEP aircraft.
- Fixed a bug that will now allow for multi-line descriptions in the post-flight screen.
- Fixed a bug where the cold night theme was not at night.
- Fixed a bug relating to the text of Delivery Flight job on the Job Board and Front Desk screens.
- Fixed a bug where the display of total money and reputation were out of position.