Train Sim World
TRAIN SIM WORLD 2 ROADMAP- 5 OCTOBER 2021
As Rush Hour comes to an end the Roadmap gets busier
A quick glance at the Roadmap and you will spot that there are a lot of changes happening.
Before we get to that a quick word about the Core update, Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour. While the last parts of the update are rolling out in the next couple of weeks, we will leave this item on the Roadmap until some of the remaining problems have been ironed out. Texture glitches on Xbox and ongoing access problems for some PlayStation 5 players chief among the issues we want to resolve as quickly as possible, and as soon as we have more on these we will let you know. The team are aware of the frustrations some of these are causing.
First up, we've three new releases expected before the next Roadmap update - the London Commuter: Brighton Main Line route, London Underground 1938 Stock and DB BR 187 will be with you in the next couple of weeks. We will also have the Rush Hour passenger updates to Bakerloo Line and Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen and the Meißen branch extension for Bahnstrecke Riesa - Dresden. There are some significant game updates and patches coming alongside these releases so keep your eye open for patch notes along the way.
Elsewhere, the eagerly anticipated BR Class 313 EMU has finally reached the testing phase, and the West Cornwall Local route is also nearing completion. We will have previews for both these releases as they get closer to launch but they are not far off now. Moving into production are the Sherman Hill and Horseshoe Curve routes for a double bill that should provide plenty of challenge for fans of American heavy freight. We have also added the SD40-2 to the Sherman Hill release.
We have removed the two route foci that were in planning for the Preservation Crew last time around as a slightly different approach is being taken in the next few months. Rather than keep the Preserved Collection waiting for updates that are straight-forward to implement, Adam's team are going to tackle some fundamentals across many older routes to breathe new life into them. Ruhr-Sieg Nord, Northern Trans-Pennine, Great Western Express, Tees Valley Line, Rhein-Ruhr Osten, Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr, East Coastway, Sand Patch Grade, Long Island Railroad, Schnellfahrstrecke Koln-Aachen and West Somerset Railway are all to receive the full range of improvements listed as "Ongoing". Some of these routes have had work done already, but we want to ensure as many as possible contain all these upgrades. Two additional improvements are part of this package - the new skybox and improved road traffic will help bring the world to life better than ever before. The Preservation Crew are also working on a change to the way that cloud visuals work that should improve the sky's appearance further across every route as a core update.
We will discuss these and other changes in the live stream so be sure to tune in to get the best possible information.
Key: ▲ Moved up ▼ Moved down ★ New listing ® Rush Hour
- ▲ ® [Improvement] Meißen branch for Bahnstrecke Riesa - Dresden
- ▲ [Loco Add-On] GCC-L6 01 – London Underground 1938 Tube Stock - Developed by Rivet Games
- ▲ [Loco Add-On] DKK-L7 02 - DB BR 187 - Developed by Skyhook Games (For Schnellfahrstrecke Köln)
- ▲ ® [Route Add-On] GCC-R7 04 Brighton Main Line: London Victoria - Brighton with Southern BR Class 377/4 and Gatwick Express BR Class 387
- ▲ [Improvement] Rush Hour passenger system for Bakerloo Line
- ▲ [Improvement] Rush Hour passenger system for Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen
- [Improvement] Main Spessart Bahn Scenario Planner expansion
- [Improvement] MP36PH-3C Baby Bullet Scenario Planner expansion
- [Improvement] Peninsula Corridor preservation update
- [Ongoing] Rush Hour passenger system
- ▲ [Loco Add-On] GCC-L7 01 - Class 313 EMU (For East Coastway)
- ▲ [Route Add-On] GGD-R6 01 West Cornwall Local: Penzance - St Austell & St Ives - with Class 150/2 and Class 37/5 - Developed by Rivet Games
- ® [Core] Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour
- [Core] Steam Update
- ★ [Core] Improved cloud visuals
- [Improvement] Oakville Subdivision preservation update
- ★ [Mastery] Dovetail Live Mastery Rewards
- [Ongoing] Add Crossing Gates to Preserved Collection
- [Ongoing] Add Platform Departure Boards to Preserved Collection
- [Ongoing] Add RailDriver support to Preserved Collection
- [Ongoing] Full length of platform "climb up" function for Preserved Collection
- [Ongoing] Livery Designer compatibility for Preserved Collection
- [Ongoing] Memory use optimisation
- [Ongoing] User guides and manuals
- ★ [Ongoing] Add new skybox to Preserved Collection
- ★ [Ongoing] Add road traffic to Preserved Collection
- [Loco Add-On] DBB-L5 01 - DB BR 420 Electric Multiple Unit (Hauptstrecke München-Augsburg) - Developed by TSG
- [Loco Add-On] DDD-L5 01 - DB BR 232 Diesel Locomotive (Ruhr-Sieg Nord) - Developed by TSG
- [Loco Add-On] DGG-L6 02 - G6 (Rhein-Ruhr Osten) - Developed by TSG
- ★ [Platforms] Preserved Collection to Epic Games Store
- ▲ [Route Add-On] NDD-R7 04 Sherman Hill with SD70ACe and SD40-2
- ▲ [Route Add-On] NDD-R7 03 Horseshoe Curve: Altoona - Johnstown & South Fork with ES44AC & GP38-2 - Developed by Skyhook Games
- [Improvement] Scenario Planner 2.0
- [Improvement] Livery Designer 2.0
- [Improvement] PlayStation 4 - PlayStation 5 profile transfer
Removed from Roadmap
- [Improvement] Ruhr-Sieg Nord preservation update
- [Improvement] Rhein-Ruhr Osten preservation update
Join us today, Tuesday October 5th at 19:00 UTC, on Twitch or YouTube where Adam and Natalie will be discussing the latest Roadmap and answering your questions.
Train Sim World
TRAIN SIM WORLD 2 ROADMAP- 5 OCTOBER 2021